Welcome to Strand Beauty Centre!
We wish you to feel good and comfortable when visiting us. To make sure everything goes as expected and you will find your stay here truly relaxing please read the beauty centre etiquette.
- While being at the Strand Beauty Center we expect you to treat our staff and other guests with respect. Please turn off your cellular phone.
- We would like you to arrive for booked treatment sessions 5 to 10 minutes early so you can prepare your mind for the experience ahead.
- Please register with the centre's receptionist before you go to your treatment.
- Please inform our staff of any problems with your health (e.g. chronic diseases, allergies) or other conditions (e.g. pregnancy) that we should consider when performing the procedure.
- The staff member who takes care of you in the beauty center will inform you about the products they use and the effect of the treatment before the treatment starts.
- Please consult a member of the staff if you have any questions about the clothes you should wear for the treatment.
- Please inform the employee immediately if you feel inconvenient.
- It would be good if you also gave some feedback after the treatment. It helps us make our services even better.
- If you have any complaint please inform us about it on the same day. The later claims will not be counted.
Booking and cancellation of treatments
- Book the treatments and procedures you like in advance to make sure you will receive them.
- Please let us know 3 days before your arrival if you need to change your appointments. Any requests made later will be considered only if possible.
- Please notify the beauty centre tel. +372 447 5386 if you are unable to arrive for your treatment on time.
- Unfortunately, late arrival means that your treatment will be shorter.
- The treatment will be automatically cancelled if you arrive so late that half the time allocated for the treatment has passed. Payments made in advance are not subject to refund.