Strand SPA & Conference Hotel has 187 comfortable rooms, most of them with a beautiful view of the sea. Even the most demanding client can find suitable housing here: we present you with options of standard rooms, suites, hypo-allergenic rooms and rooms for guests with special needs. Pets are allowed for an extra fee and if the compatible rooms are available. Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel.
The room price includes an abundant breakfast and spa visit during the hotel stay.
Check-in time starts at 15:00 until 18:00 o’clock on the arrival day,
Check-out ends at 12:00 o’clock on the departure date. Late check-out is available as an option for additional fee.
Your reservation will be held until 20:00. Please let us know in advance for later arrivals. If the guest has not canceled their reservation or notified of a later arrival, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation without contacting the guest.
Daily room cleaning takes place from 10:00 until 16:00.
To make all our guests comfortable in Strand, all rooms includes air conditioning (during the summer season), TV set, telephone, coffee and tea making possibilities, hair-drier and robes for adults. Mini bar in the rooms is for an extra charge.
Strand hotel car park fits 150 cars and parking is free around the year.
NB! No selling on room account during summer months.
GOODWILL AGREEMENT TO ENSURE SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
At a service provider who has joined the Goodwill Agreement, you can be sure that:
- The visitor's code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients;
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
- the service provider participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.