Strand SPA & Conference Hotel continues to welcome all and, as always, strives to ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation for its guests! We have put together an additional list of precautions to make sure all vacationers leave our hotel well-rested and healthy!
With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Pärnu we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
As of November 1, 2021, new orders by the Government of the Republic of Estonia apply in connection with the spread of COVID-19 and on account of this we kindly ask that all Strand SPA & Conference Hotel guests present one of the below certificates:
- valid vaccine passport
- certificate proving recovery from COVID-19 (the certificate of recovery remains valid for 6 months as of relevant positive test)
People aged 12-17 can also submit a negative result of a PCR or rapid antigen test. The PCR test must be done no more than 72 hours and the rapid antigen test no more than 48 hours before the event and by a professional healthcare service provider. Additionally, the results of rapid antigen tests taken in a general pharmacy are accepted.
We do not control the infection safety of guests under the age of 12.
We kindly ask you to wear a mask in Strand Spa & Conference Hotel!
All guests that present one of the above certificates can freely enjoy our buffet breakfast, visit the spa center, delight in our Day Spa treatments, and dine at our restaurant and lobby bar.
GUESTS VISITING THE RESTAURANT OR LOBBY BAR ONLY – everyone wishing to visit the restaurant or lobby bar while not staying at the hotel is asked to present their ID and one of the above listed certificates. We are happy to offer meals to go for guests that cannot present a certificate!
VISITING THE SPA CENTER ONLY – everyone wishing to visit the spa center while not staying at the hotel is asked to present their ID and one of the above listed certificates to our front desk staff. Our staff has the right not to allow guests that cannot present a certificate to the spa center.
GUESTS VISITING THE DAY SPA ONLY – everyone wishing to enjoy our Day Spa treatments while not staying at the hotel is asked to present their ID and one of the above listed certificates. Our staff has the right not to allow guests that cannot present a certificate to the Day Spa.
PARTICIPANTS OF A SEMINAR, TRAINING COURSE, OR ANOTHER GROUP EVENT HELD AT THE HOTEL – event hosts or organizers are kindly asked to make sure all event participants hold one of the above listed certificates.
Rapid testing is available in Pärnu at the following locations:
- Coronavirus rapid antigen testing at Confido’s testing site at Port Artur 1 center (results in 30 minutes); for more information click HERE.
- Coronavirus rapid antigen testing at Qvalitas’ Pärnu department at Suur-Sepa 14, II floor (results in 30 minutes); for more information click HERE.
Strand Hotel is making every effort to make sure our guests enjoy a safe and comfortable stay. You are kindly asked to adhere to the following rules of conduct while staying at the hotel:
- Thoroughly assess your health before your arrival. If necessary, we can change your booking dates for no extra fee.
- Practice social distancing with strangers.
- If possible, pay for services using a bank card.
- Keep your hands clean! Disinfectants are available all around the hotel and there are quite a few places to wash your hands. Clean hands are the easiest way to protect yourself from germs!
These terms remain valid until the Government of the Republic of Estonia and the Republic of Estonia Health Board issue new orders or cancel these current ones.
For more information on staying with us click HERE.